About Us

We are an e-commerce store that currently offers four categories of products such as  Solar Lights,Drones,Consumer Electronics,Auto Tools and Auto Care Products.

Our aim is to treat each customer with the utmost respect,honesty and transparency regardless of the price or quantity of products ordered. We do understand that communication breakdown can lead to great misunderstandings so we place great emphasis on communication with our customers. Communication is like a two way street, if you encounter a problem while doing business with us please send us an email and we will respond in less than 24 hrs. 

Give us 1% of your trust and we will earn the other 99%.

Happy Shopping on NevPau Products.

emanuel.enterprises@outlook.com