Holy Stone HS 190 Foldable Mini Nano RC Drone.
- Mini Size: Small and palm-sized provide a better and safer flight experience
- Foldable and Portable: It can be folded making it very portable.
- Altitude Hold Function: When you release the throttle stick, the drone stays hovering at the current height.
- High Speed Rotation: It can spin at a high speed like a dancer with it's small body.
- 3D Flip: Cool flips make flying interesting. It can roll in different directions. (Forward, backward, left, right). In the headless mode, 3D Flips can’t be activated.
- One Button Take off/Landing: Simply press the button and the drone will take off automatically; Press it again and it will land slowly on the ground.
- Headless Mode: Orientation of the drone is in relation to the pilot.
- One Key Return: Press one button and the drone will fly back to the location of the controller.
- 3 Speed Adjustment: 3 speed modes from low to high suitable for both beginners and experts.
- LED Lighting System: Equipped with LED navigation lights and remote control indicator lights for night flights.
- 2 Ways to Charge: Except when using a USB cable to charge batteries, there is a built-in small charging cable in the controller, which is much more convenient to carry the drone out and not worry about power.
- Drone Weight: 24.9 g (FAA Registration NOT Required)
- Drone Dimensions: 4.5 x 4.5 x 1.2 Inches（With Propeller Guards）
- Charging time: about 40 mins
- Playing time: 5-7 mins
- Transmitter Operation Range: about 30-50 meters
How to pair the drone to controller
- Make sure the drone and controller are fully charged;
- Place the drone on a flat surface;
- Turn on the drone then turn on the controller; push the left joy-stick up and down quickly to pair the drone until the light on the remote control turns solid and the lights on the drone turn solid;
- Now the drone is paired.